Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

signed up for a month to trial the site and i still can't see the videos

Posted by robert sadler 
Hi,

I signed up for a month to trial the site especially the videos. even though it shows me as logged in and my account being active I still can't view the videos.

Does anyone else have this problem? I emailed about this problem using the contact link at the bottom of the web pages but heard nothing back today.

Rob
Hi Robert,

Thanks for your mail and sorry that you have encountered a problem with your one month subscription.

Our web guys have just looked into it and we have located the problem.

As you know, a one month subscription will not allow you to view archive video, only video that is in the current issue and future issues for the next one month period.

Our system works out what is in the current issue, by looking at your subscription date and subtracting 7 days (to make sure it includes the current issue). All features are dated and only ones that fall within this period will be allowed to be viewed with a one month subscription.

However our problem this week came because we launched last weeks issue early (on a Tuesday). Therefore when you subscribed this Wednesday, our system subtracted 7 days from the date and did not find any video (as last weeks issue was released 8 days before this).

We have now amended the dates of last weeks features and you should be able to view both video features (EFPT and Airtime league) without problem.

Apologies for this. It is not something we have encountered before, but we will be aware of it next time we launch an early issue.

Kind Regards,

Adrian
Author:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message