Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

"Naxos Bars": The Real Prices...!!!

Posted by Jamusic 
"Naxos Bars": The Real Prices...!!!
18 November '09 | 3:00am
Hey Mr. or Miss Boardseeker!!!!!!!!!!

The prices for drinks in Naxian Bars -as you wrote onto your main page for Naxos island to inform your members- are totally wrong and please correct it...!!!!!!

The Real Prices for the drinks on Naxos island are:

Happy hour from 7 'till 11 pm all cocktails cost 5euros and in some cafeterias are 3euros all night.

The normal price for a cocktail during late at night is 7euros.

The special drinks cost from 6-9euros

Drinks (plus the soft drink or the juice) Are Three To Four Times More In Quantity Than In UK.

Drink's price is 6euros in the bars and 7 in the clubs.

Whatever-shots are cost from 2-3euros per each.

For a local drink or per glass of red or white wine will cost you from 2-4euros.

The beer's price is: 2-3euros for a small.....and 3-5euros for a pint.

The imported beers cost from 4-6euros.

Plus the free shots the free beers the free drinks and sometimes and the free cocktails you earn if you are a good customer!!!!!!!!

Hey!!! Pssssss!!!!!! The guy in the middle of Naxos page is me and I'm not a barman.....I'm the dj and the owner of Naxos Jam Bar too!!!!!

Naxos Jam Bar Offer: For all of your "boardseeker.com" members.....free drinks!!!!!

With Estimate: Nick Sarris

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2009 02:27AM by Jamusic.

tflhg
Re: "Naxos Bars": The Real Prices...!!!
18 November '09 | 8:51am
How much is a new liver? Looks like you will need one
Al Bentley
18 November '09 | 12:51pm
haha nico good to see you are reading boardseeker!

The prices we gave on the article are an average from most of the places in Naxos on a night out, so Escoba Soul 2 Soul etc, not including happy hours. You are right that Jam is a bit cheaper during happy hour - and that you do give a lot of free shots smiling smiley

Instead of going into detail on all the different drinks prices we were just trying to say that the drinks are fairly expensive compared to average UK prices, and it is true that in many places are large beer is 7 euros!

It will be interesting to see how many people are asking for the boardseeker discount in Jambar next summer!!

Al
27 February '10 | 2:23am
R u sell me yours???...Drink your water or your milk baby and let us die dRuNk but happy!!! Anyway: Today's you have to be rich to drink in any bar so please: Don't complain!!! I'll offer u a free beer!!! Cheeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!
27 February '10 | 2:35am
Hi Al bro!!! Good 2 b a Boardseeker's member. I love surfing!!! I hope 2 write more good thinks 4 Naxos Island 4 the summer of 2010 'cause Naxos is a surfer's Heaven!!! I know u agree!!! C us in the Jam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message