Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Boardtest 75 Liter

Posted by MB 
MB
Boardtest 75 Liter
18 February '12 | 11:38am
Hi,

when can we expect a test of the new 2012 Waveboards with about 75 Liter? Single, Twinser and Quads against each other!
Because german surf-magazine I don´t trust in testing. There testteam is to much influencend by personal sponships of the testteammembers and business related aspects I think.....
So we are waiting for the next test from you...
MB
Re: Boardtest 75 Liter
23 February '13 | 8:04pm
Walance....I don´t understand your comment...!? What do you say about 4,5 and 50 knots??? I have talked about anything like this.....I only asked for a boardtest 75 liter!!!
Re: Boardtest 75 Liter
22 November '14 | 3:13am
Using a distinct affair to seem to is an excellent starting place when you will decide to shed pounds, nevertheless it defintely won't be adequate TRX Australia that may help you keep the excess weight down next time has expired.
Prior to starting in your weight loss endeavor, develop a way to self motivate to prevent Trx Workouts the body weight burning proceeding. You can't get a improved commitment for weight reduction rather than get fit along with think empowered.
Find a activity or maybe activity you can love to finding people relocating. There's no need to expend a lot of time in a gymnasium, except if TRX Australia is precisely what you choose to do, another choice is always to commit a bit make the most home gym machines.
A rise in the exact amount and also power of exercising through as low as 20 min on a daily basis are able to do wonders to assist you Trx Workouts achieve weight reduction ambitions. Experts recommend getting rid of a maximum of 2 pounds 7.
Author:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message