Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Naish Chopper

Posted by WINDSURFING!! 
WINDSURFING!!
Naish Chopper
2 March '12 | 12:53pm
Anyone any thoughts/ tried these new concept sail? If they work sounds awesome...
denny
Re: Naish Chopper
14 March '12 | 8:07pm
One more 4-batten wave sail; sizing and story are just marketing hype.
m.e.
23 March '12 | 2:56pm
... sorry, not at all!!!
Naish is again the leader in true innovations and the only brand that tries out new ways. Within the wavesails and freestylesails market there was really poor innovation since introducing the boxer (also from Naish!) , the latter was tried to be discredited by all the other brands, but atleast all of them have also their own "boxer" now.
So, thank you Robby, Mark and Lenny for having the courage to innovate. The boxer which I have since years waa and is a great sail!!! And I know the chopper will be too...
a.sailor
27 March '12 | 7:14pm
5 oceans have done a 3 batten. its lighter and works on the same principal as the choper. smaller sail more power.

not sure if its available to order but check it out.
3 April '12 | 9:49am
goods
3 April '12 | 9:50am
Naish Chopper
12 April '12 | 7:33am
WINDSURFING!! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone any thoughts/ tried these new concept sail?
> If they work sounds awesome...

Coach Outlet Store“It would seem Coach Factory Storesto me thatCoach Factory Outlet the district Coach Factory Online attorney is Louis Vuitton Purses almost pandering Coach Factory Online to the judge to Boss Belts try to facilitateChanel Handbag a plea disposition,” Louis Vuitton Purses Mr. Heller said in Coach Factory Outlet a telephone Chanel Handbags interview on Louis Vuitton Belts Tuesday. “I’vLouis Vuitton Handbags never seen something like that.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message