Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

For all those looking for somewhere good to windsurf near London...

Posted by Poole Windsurfing 
For all those looking for somewhere good to windsurf near London...
14 June '14 | 1:12pm
A question that I hear a lot from people living & working in London is...
Where can I go windsurfing near London?

If you are looking for a place to go windsurfing that isn't too far from London, has decent wind & not too expensive to hire or take lessons then you are in luck...

I would 100% say the No 1 location to go windsurfing at for those living/working in London is Poole Harbour. It has some of the best windsurfing the UK has to offer & progression is almost certain with the shallow, safe learning environment!

Adding to this is the fact that you can get to Poole in approx. 1 hour 30 minutes from south London! There is also a direct train from Waterloo to our local station, Parkstone. You are then only a 5 minute cab ride or a nice leisurely 25 minute stroll to Poole Harbour.

If anyone wants more info about this great location just ask or have a look on the Poole Windsurfing school website, which has a lot of information & even a blog that posts regular articles about windsurfing technique, equipment, bargain buys, travel & more!

For windsurfing lessons / windsurf hire Poole Windsurfing has brand new equipment for the 2014 season, with 20 years teaching experience, small groups & reasonable prices.

Hope this is helpful to all those stuck in London who are wanting to get out on the water!

Poole Windsurfing - Lessons & Hire
Phone: 01202 237247
Email: info@poolewindsurfing.co.uk
Web: [www.poolewindsurfing.co.uk]
Re: For all those looking for somewhere good to windsurf near London...
27 June '14 | 2:20am
Mizuno JPX 825 Pro Irons “First of all, we’re a third-page sport,” CBS Sports golf analyst Gary McCord said on The MoJo Show. “We don’t exist on the first page or the second page. You can always find golf on Page 3, so we need a superstar. You need superstars. You found that out last week with Michelle Wie. The ratings went up 93 percent when she won and it got them to the first page in a lot of newspapers.”

Mizuno MP-64 Irons Chase Encalade never played golf until she was 14. Now she'll be competing in the sport at the collegiate level thanks to The First Tee of Greater New Orleans.Encalade said she will sign with Christian Brothers University in Memphis. Selico-Dunn, a Ridgewood Prep graduate, has signed on to play at Faulkner University in Montgomery, Ala.

titleist vokey wedges Golf sure is easy to forget. I drove into the rough five times and hit irons into the weeds and the sand. I yanked one wedge shot far left, then missed the next one far right. I completely missed the hole on a four-foot putt. I tried to putt from off the green but left it 20 feet short. Then I tried it again and left it 15 feet short. I hope nobody was watching.

Golf Club The alarm clock went off at 4 a.m., three hours earlier than it usually does. Normally that would've led to the snooze button getting smashed a few different times and some groans as I slowly picked my head off the pillow and rolled out of my king-sized bed.My lack of energy didn't matter. The poor sleep I had just gotten wondering if my power would return after a storm the night before didn't either.

http://www.golfbargain.us/brand-5-c0-TaylorMade.html
http://www.golfbargain.us/brand-8-c0-Ping.html
Re: For all those looking for somewhere good to windsurf near London...
27 June '14 | 2:21am
nice

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 27/06/2014 | 2:22am by jolucy.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message