Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Do you think its possible?

Posted by Boardseeker 
Boardseeker
Do you think its possible?
16 August '07 | 10:35am
We are offering ?1000 to the first sailor to land either aDouble Pushloop or a Triple Forward in the Boardseeker Tiree Expression session. More details here: [www.boardseekermag.com]

Robert Teritehau has come very close to landing triples and now Ricardo Campello is working hard at them (he can already do doubles on the way in off the back of waves!). Robby Naish also reckons that the double pushloop is perfectly doable and probably easier than the pushloop forward which has been mastered this year by Kauli Seadi and Boujamma Guiloul.....

What do you think - are these moves possible and if so, who do you think will land one first?
zeebara
Re: Do you think its possible?
16 August '07 | 12:56pm
Well, I do understand what makes triplefrontloop possible - jump high enough with higher speed in the entrance. But I can't understand what gives you the momentum for the second rotation backward in double pushloop. Does anyone know what?
madis
22 August '07 | 9:15am
zeebara Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, I do understand what makes triplefrontloop
> possible - jump high enough with higher speed in
> the entrance. But I can't understand what gives
> you the momentum for the second rotation backward
> in double pushloop. Does anyone know what?

i think that a double pushloop is only possible with massive air and super high speed, cause u cant instantly do another pushloop after the first pushloop, its like u get stuck in the air or something so u have to get the right position and then try the other one, speed,air and luck
Dennis
30 August '07 | 4:17pm
Well I don't know what makes the double pushloop possible but i've seen a video where Polakow got really close to it (a long time ago) so i think it is possible. But for sure the tripple forward is easier. I'm sure that someone will land it in Tiree. Probably Ricardo..grinning smiley
albentley
8 September '07 | 7:42pm
well if you go the quiksilver team riders page one dude as mentioned earlier claims to have landed a triple forward and another one a double push loop.. but they could be bullshitting

[eu.quiksilver.com]
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message