Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Jericoacoara -Nov / Dec

Posted by Rich 
Rich
Jericoacoara -Nov / Dec
22 October '07 | 7:52pm
Anyone planning on being in Jeri, late November / early December ?

Don't mean to sound like a loser but my mates have bailed on a trip. I however am still going..
Be good to know if anyone out there is going to be there same time.. ??

Otherwise just call me Norman..!!
CLIVE
Re: Jericoacoara -Nov / Dec
23 October '07 | 1:01pm
Norman?

Was there last November and December on my own and was a utterly cool place to hang out and meet people. Might be there in December but waiting to see if I can get a last minute cheap.com. Whilst at the Vela centre ask for a guy called Gordo - Canadian and a good lad who knows everyone / everything. There is also likely to be a girl called Emma Johannsen there on her own who as well as being stunning just happens to be No 11 in thw world.
Good luck
Kate
31 October '07 | 9:25am
I am going to Jeri for a month from the 17th of Nov, am travelling on my own and the only person I know going is Jem Hall in December. So I am nigel and am happy to have any friends!
Dan Simpson
31 October '07 | 11:12pm
Hi Rich,

I am off to jeri on the 20th of November for a month, we are hiring kit through sportif and staying at a local B&B. Im going out there with a mate from farmoor. It will be great to have another english person around. how long r u going for?

hope to see you there

Dan
michael
1 November '07 | 11:53am
HI

I was going till i found out how far it is to travel from buenos aires.... so going to tarifa in spain instead early next year. Any takers

Michael
Rich
1 November '07 | 4:24pm
Cheers Dan.. be there on the 25th for 2 weeks... and likewsie with Sportif.. Colin Dixon and a few other idiots are going to be there aswell... looking forward to a few loud Caiparinhias... ! fingers crossed its blowing...
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message