Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

The state of British Wave Sailing competitions!!!!!!

Posted by the guru 
Re: The state of British Wave Sailing competitions!!!!!!
5 December '07 | 8:14pm
Cheers Phil, good info. Hope you guys had some good sailing at the WaveX event, seems we managed to do Daymer then Marazion, while you guys did Marazion then Daymer!..

On a general note, we've decided that Wavejam is not a contest and nothing is organised.

We just all agree to turn up at the same beach. This may still not entirely absolve me from being sued, but is the best solution to the insurance/rescue/permission problem.
Feedback has been that we don't really need a contest, just a storm chase for wavejam..

I still want to see some contests during the winter though. The ukwa and Roger are still sorting out insurance for more random events, so hopefully something will happen, but will more than likely have to be a set location with rollover dates.

steve.
I notice the new UKWA calender is about. Seems to have unaccessable events once again.
hi, where can you find the calender?
cheers Bob
right now, its on the coffee table!

Came through my door as I am a member, but it doesnt appear on website yet. Tiree and Ireland are mid week
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message