Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Ireland Vids!

Posted by STE 
STE
Ireland Vids!
9 August '06 | 9:13am
Hi

Just wanted to thank you, Ben P, Jonas and Klaus for the ireland videos - they were really really great - fantastic mix of camera work and action (not just stunt after stunt) showing beach scenary etc and the narrartion from Mr P was good. Loved the Easky mellow stuff, seeing Jonas beachstart and loop of a small wave in Magheroaty, and the massive jumps at Belmullet.....and best of all - all localish! Makes a real refreshing change to the endless maui vids showing stunt after stunt with thrash metal.

PS
Who did the camera work?

Ste
Re: Ireland Vids!
9 August '06 | 10:19am
Hi STE,

Glad you liked the feature!! We were really happy with how it turned out and now plan to do more travel features with a similar format in the future.

Carl Nyberg did the filming, Brendan Pyatt did the photography and we (boardseeker) edited the movies and interviewed Ben.

Hope to bring you plenty more soon!!

All the best,

Adrian

carl nyberg
24 August '06 | 6:17am
Hi Guys,

Happy you liked the material.
Infact it was Carsten who filmed the Ireland part; all cred to him.
But I filmed most of the Fanatic DVD footage and did the new ADDICTED TO RIDE 2 - DVD
that is released this week too; including Maui, Portugal, Margarita, Almeria,GC and Ireland...etc etc...+ Lots of extra candy...

Look at the trailer here; from iPod to HD resolutions;
[www.fanatic.com]

All the best

Carl Nyberg
Tim
25 August '06 | 6:07pm
Where can we see the rest of Carsten's Ireland shit? Is it on the Addicted to Ride 2 - Dvd? and where do we buy the damn dvd I can't find it on the net anywhere. I guess fanatic doesn't want to sell any. Maybe someone can send me a burned copy thanks!;-)
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message