Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
Equipment for sale/ wanted
5 August '10 | 12:03pm
As there isn't one of these on this forum (and the one on boards goes so well) I thought I'd start one!

I'm after a waveboard around the 76-82l mark and ideally a twinny or thruster and have a max of £600 burning a large hole in my pocket! Anyone got anything? mustn't be older than 2009

P.S BS team, can you make this a sticky (apologies if this seems to conflict with your app on the nav bar!)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/08/2010 | 12:03pm by surferrich.
twin fin taff
Re: Equipment for sale/ wanted
5 August '10 | 1:10pm
Hi Rich

if you rang them up you might get this for £600

[cgi.ebay.co.uk]

Laters
adam
Tony Brown
5 August '10 | 3:34pm
Hi, in response to your question, I have an RRD twinfin LTD 82L 2009 for sale in great condition, the board has not had much use at all. Fins are in perfect nick, there is a really small ding at one foot strap from a beach pebble but its really nothing etc.
my number is 07540 992 180, please give me a ring and I can send pictures etc on my phone. Price would be around the £600.00 mark cheers Tony.
5 August '10 | 9:34pm
Thanks for that guys. Will try ratriggs although that might be a touch too small. Tony, could you fire me over a couple of pics either to r I c h I e p h i l I p@y a h o o . C o m or on my mobi 07809698237 cheers
9 August '10 | 12:22pm
Still looking peeps. A tempo 76 would work a treat if anyones looking to upgrade to the quad!
9 August '10 | 8:41pm
I have a 2010 79 NewWave twin going for 900 only been used three times, has a small repair on the nose which has been professionally done. only selling to upgrade to a quad.
will b
10 August '10 | 7:59am
Hey Rich,

Got a 2010 Da Curve 79 Team Edition Twin Fin in mint condition going for £850.00 if you're keen... Super nice board... just going to upgrade as well,

Will
luke 98
11 August '10 | 11:59am
Pull this BS! It's total misuse. It's not nor will be interesting to people looking at blogs. It's interesting for those looking in the CLASSIFIEDS section which is where it should be. Save this space for relevant discussions/topics. Not for those who don't want to spend a few bob advertising.

Please keep this 'forum' as a 'forum' not a post it for free section!
luke 98
11 August '10 | 12:00pm
Pull this BS! It's total misuse. It's not nor will be interesting to people looking at blogs. It's interesting for those looking in the CLASSIFIEDS section which is where it should be. Save this space for relevant discussions/topics. Not for those who don't want to spend a few bob advertising.

Please keep this 'forum' as a 'forum' not a post it for free section!
11 August '10 | 2:16pm
calm down Luke! This is a totally relevant post and actually sits outside the blogs as its within the forum section?!? If there was a 'wanted' section within the classified section on the site I would more than happily shell out a fiver and place an ad. Correct me if there is a place for this.

Also relevant as the topic on Boards 'general' part of the forum has had over 29,000 views and almost 500 posts so a fair amount of valuable traffic.If people aren't looking for gear they won't open it...pretty simple me thinks!!!!

p.s a lot of the classified ad's seem to be out of date after calling round!
SamK766
11 August '10 | 4:44pm
Yo i have a 2009 Fanatic Twin 72L team edition

£430 ono absolute bargan ring me on 07792733108
11 August '10 | 5:27pm
Sam, thanks mate, its a litte small though
11 August '10 | 7:27pm
hi
Have got a 2010 rrd thruster 76L
great condition.
only used for 2 months in capetown and now im back in egypt its just getting dusty in the UK
£700
if your interested
please email me on
getwindsurfing.phil@gmail.com
thanks.

phil

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/08/2010 | 7:31pm by getwindsurfing phil.
luke 98
12 August '10 | 5:02pm
Yeah but now look at the blog. When you go on to have a squeeze on what people are writing about all you see is i have this and i have that. it's boring! Anyway you should be down at your local shop throwing business there way like we all do. Support them and they'll look after you.
31 August '10 | 10:05pm
hi i have an 08 prokids flare hardly used had it from new about a year which i would sell including fin and bag for 550 email me robgbr808@googlemail.com
6 September '10 | 3:29pm
I have 09 Simmer Icons In excellent condition in 4.2, 5.0 and 5.6 going for 190ish each. email ed.chapman@live.co.uk to make an offer.

the 5.0 and 4.2 are in good condition and have all of the usual useage marks

the 5.6 hasnt been used more than 5 times and is in as new condition

Ed
merrony
6 September '10 | 8:43pm
For sale...
2010 Simmer Mission x 4.7 £230
2010 Simmer Mission x 5.3 £210
2010 Simmer Black Tip 6.0 £230
2010 Fanatic Twin 93 £795

Thank you.....

welshside@hotmail.co.uk
jd
7 September '10 | 3:16am
if you check the hot sails maui forum- there is a lightly used sos 82 L rocket fish for sale in your part of the world-- not a multifin board- but dammnnnnn if it isn't one of the best, surfier, finest shapes ever made.... just a thought....
Adam
7 September '10 | 6:26am
2009 RRD Twinfin 82l for sale if your interested? Good condition £500

Got a few other bits and pieces for sale as well, sails mainly.

Call/text: 07969677525
Bubble
7 September '10 | 10:08am
2010 Pro Edition 76 Ltr Twinzer/Quad

Set it up as a twinzer or Quad your choice! Sickest board ever!

£600

email me on bubble@k540.com
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message