Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

Two And A Half Men is a great show.

Posted by summer22 
Two And A Half Men is a great show.
18 July '11 | 7:05am
Let's remain objective. Facts: 1. This was a great show. 2.two and a half men dvd on sale It ended up in a bad note. It is a pity that there was conflict between the cast and the producers. However, the producers decided to pull the show, affecting not only the cast, but the viewers, and the consumer should not suffer for it. I agree with a previous reviewer who asked, why should we pay full price for a shortened season. Let's do the math. discount criminal minds dvds the MSRP for a 22-episode season of Two and a Half Men is 44.98 (see previous seasons), that is approximately $2.05 per episode. Now, there were only 16 episodes in season 8, that should add up to $32.80 at the most ($2.05 x 16). Also, I love Amazon, but if they are charging $27.49 for previous seasons (see seasons 5, 6, and 7) which is 61% of MSRP, then it follows that they should also charge 61% of the MSRP for this season, which should be no more than $20.01 for pre-ordering. That would be a fair price for this product. At this point, discount gossip girl dvds this item at $38.49 is overpriced, specially for pre-ordering, when consumers are supposed to have an advantage for being on the cutting edge. Hope someone is listening. Two and a Half Men was a wonderfully coocky show, and I would like to complete my collection, but I will buy this product at a later date when the price is right. Update: Have you noticed that Amazon has lowered the pre-order price to $29.99. Good for you Amazon! discount grey's anatomy dvds I know you care about your customers. However, all the other seasons are down to $18.99 at the most. Now, bring down the price of this season another $11, and I am in. Charlie, without you the show is dead. Charlie, Jon, Angus, and Rose thank you for so many years of laughter and some incredibly funny situations. I will enjoy watching my DVDs over and over again. discount two and a half men dvds Wishing you well.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message