Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

This is a forum for windsurfing not crap like new tv shows and other crap!

Posted by sparrow 
This is a forum for windsurfing not crap like new tv shows and other crap!
4 October '11 | 8:26pm
Is it just me or has this forum been taking over by crap that has nothing to do with windsurfing like new tv shows and whats better a pc or tablet, its doing my head in because i come to this site to read some of the advice and topics that fellow windsurfers have to give and say.

Admin please do something about this!

Sparrow
Re: This is a forum for windsurfing not crap like new tv shows and other crap!
5 October '11 | 7:02am
sparrow Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it just me or has this forum been taking over
> by crap that has nothing to do with windsurfing
> like new tv shows and whats better a pc or tablet,
> its doing my head in because i come to this site
> to read some of the advice and topics that fellow
> windsurfers have to give and say.
>
> Admin please do something about this!
>
> Sparrow

+1 totally agree, rest of fantastic site let down a bit by this
We feel these TV Shows and golf clubs could be beneficial to you. They sponsor this website and have a right to be here.
I hate this spam, man
get rid of it. i guess the truth is that right now no one is watching over the site.
reggae reggae sauce wouldn't have gotten as big as it is if I'd have treated that like they treat this site.
5 October '11 | 4:55pm
Adminstrator Wrote:
> We feel these TV Shows and golf clubs could be
> beneficial to you.

That is most considerate of you. Sound.
5 October '11 | 11:02pm
Adminstrator Wrote:
> We feel these TV Shows and golf clubs could be
> beneficial to you. They sponsor this website and
> have a right to be here.

REALLY!! I thought this was a windsurfing website for windsurfers by windsurfers if i wanted to know what was on tv i'd go have a look at my sky planner and as for golf please!

Boardseeker you've changed, tut tut! sad smiley

Sparrow
5 October '11 | 11:09pm
Adminstrator Wrote:
> They sponsor this website and
> have a right to be here.

This guy is a sponsor yeah!!

Women are totally different from men - Yesterday
There is an odd phenomenon that regardless of how feminists turn down classic ideas of the function of women in society, women’s situation never been in increased most certainly, particularly in the work place. Believe it or not, the majority of nurses are women, like Nurse Jackie Season 2 DVD exhibits, but in the greater ranks of the medical occupation women are in a minority. The major causes
by ovovo - GENERAL DISCUSSION
heroism and manliness - Yesterday
Among all kinds of detectives looking in selection tv shows, there are two detectives I love most besides for their great investigator methods, but also their courage and cleverness to struggle for proper rights. The first one is Luther in Luther Seasons 1-2 DVD, an motivated maker of connections and a whirlwind genius, who always take his job first of all with a large price for his devotion; he
The peak of the mountain - Yesterday
Everwood is the peak of a hill without trees but covered with white snow perennial, represents gorgeous and pure. I enjoy Everwood DVD which opted for the approach to account the tiny stories transpired in a small lovely town with a soft tone, just like someone murmuring the happiness and agony in his life with melodious melody. As times passed, range elements occurred in this town, a poor child
Do you curious with the life of firefighters? - 6 days ago
Is there anyone considered the life of firefighters? The alike as nationwide government agency, firefighters’ life looks hardly ever to be focused on when compared with other similar agencies, like policemen, soldiers and officials. Maybe mainly because that the adequate of firefighters are much less than policemen and soldiers, and tv shows target on depicting the life of firefighters are less
by ovovo - BOARDSEEKER MAGAZINE
People holding special abilities - 6 days ago
Everybody wants to keep special expertise, like flight, stealth, instant exchange…to make life much more brightly colored and easy. Do you believe in that there are really unique abilities obtainable in our reality contemporary society? Nope, personal estimation, because of if there actually someone keep some particular capabilities, he will be published around the globe through all sorts of co
different roles we play in our society - 6 days ago
As living in our complex society, everybody perform as different roles in different occasions holding different characters, you’re a concern husband when you stay with your wife, you are a wisdom father when you are taking care of your daughter, you are a majestic manager when you are staying with your colleagues. Sometimes you may be confused with your own characteristics and can’t tell who
life is fair to everybody - 7 days ago
Like everybody else, we maintain the aspiration of being famous, well-known by this globe. This is the nature of human, want to be afflicted by public. But we all dismiss the aggression behind superstars, everybody in this world accommodate different depressing and content, those people standing on the top of the hill will evidently put up with greater storm, like Entourage DVD demonstrates. Ment
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
The mystery of colors - 7 days ago
Weighed against those serious tv shows exhibiting the reality life matters, like Rescue Me DVD, I like those delightful cartoons with colorful scenery and interesting piece setting. There is a discipline aiming on research how colors influence on human being’s mental and identity, named chromatics. It pertains to the main research directions, different colors depict different factors while the
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
Traditional family issues - 7 days ago
Directors prefer put their eyesight on family issues, relating plots to everyday life or typical normal people. Obviously, this kind of tv shows achieved a great success. You may have noticed that the biggest winner in Emmy 2011 rewards aims to a family comedy, the modern family, monopoly of five awards. But today, I’d like to talk about another family show, less interesting as modern family, b
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
the standard guideline - 8 days ago
Normally, general scammers don’t think about what they have completed and the future aims they must achieve, but for those market leaders of huge felony gangs, things are absolutely different. A clever man can only reach short-term success while a intelligence and meaning man can obtain long-term renowned. Sons of Anarchy DVD highlight on the lives of a close-knit outlaw motorcycle club working
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
The life of doctors - 8 days ago
Doctor is the most highly regarded career in American depending on a community survey generating by sociologist. Not only the superb profession skills can save people’s life, but also the reverence of life people controlling in head and treating the doctors as divine and angel. But for doctors in Grey’s Anatomy DVD, things are definitely different from the thought of ordinary people regarding
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
emergency response capabilities - 8 days ago
We should take a quick response whenever whatever emergency occurs to avoid further casualties and also curb the more serious disaster, but we have to admit that most people hold no such kind of emergency response capabilities. It requires cat-like keen insight and snake-like rapid reaction. The guys in Flashpoint DVD hold this great capability, which of course can’t appear on reality policemen
by ovovo - ASK A CLONE
a remarkable breakthrough - 9 days ago
Everything should be path on a regular way to ensure that we can have an understanding of the schedule of life and move towards the destination we planned before implementing our impact. Just like rising, we have to learn the track of the top of the mountain, or we’ll be lost in the gigantic forest. Everything begun to alter, nobody anticipate the routine in True Blood DVD, human being turn to
Simple mind make our world beautiful - 9 days ago
Sometimes, I’m questioning the significant meaning of working, simply for making a living or realize one’s value as a human being. I’m baffled. There is a wide-spread approach toward life everywhere, “life is short, we should get pleasure from every moment with the style we like. ” But being tightened by society, we will need to hide this casual approach in our heart, stand up early to
Collecting sunshine to light up our life - 9 days ago
Love is the permanent topic of human being. It is love makes our world more harmony and worth live through, and also provide us an excuse to struggle in those most dark conditions and bravely move forward to our future. The love among youngsters is the most romantic and appealing experiences, like Dawson’s Creek DVD which portrays the fictional lives of a closely-knit group of teenagers through
young merlin - 10 days ago
Whenever we consider merlin, the renowned man at Camelot, we recollect the graphic of a silver-haired old man with serious expression, even shimmering aura of wisdom. Merlin in Merlin Season 2 DVD is the most significant wizard helping Arthur produced the greatest Camelot, heavy effect later world. He is a friendly relationship with Arthur created the most harmony relationship between monarch and
Contest among women - 10 days ago
Telling the truth, partnership between ladies is much more intricate than men, and also as a consequence of the female character of envious and suspicion, it’s tough to incorporate two haughty and clever women working together for a circumstance. But for those most intelligence and impressive women, they can reject the personal feelings, prevail over the weakness of dynamics, functioning togeth
the aftermath of 9/11 - 10 days ago
Many people may still remember the disaster of 9/11, the suicide crime shocked the whole world, even worse, the aftermath of this disaster still effect some people’s normal life. Tommy in Rescue Me DVD is the one totally affected by this terrorist attacks, has to struggle with the loss of his cousin and best friend Jimmy Keefe, who died on September 11, 2001, and frequently visits Tommy in visi
Don’t miss this news - 12 days ago
Notice, fellas! There is a great news for you, So as to commemorate Halloween and convey the sincere appreciate to all the guys bound to see this new. We will transmit you a coupon highly valued for $5 USD for each new client signed up before 31 October, 2011. Preserving $5 when purchasing more than or equal to $80 of the complete unit price, save $10 when spending more than or equal to $200 of t
this mad world out of control - 12 days ago
Whenever I evoke the plot in Psychoville Seasons 1-2 DVD, the one given the name after the title presented to The League of Gentlemen when the series was distributed to Japan and Korea, I feel blocked for the memory space of the five various characters from distinct parts of England having numerous neuropathy: David Sowerbutts, a serial killer-obsessed man-child who still lives with his mother Ma
Our favorite Holloween - 12 days ago
A chill in the wind, a gorgeous display of fall colors, and 20% off all account purchases at MindMeister must mean only one thing: it’s Halloween! Our great festival showing in Necessary Roughness DVD is coming silently. In order to welcome the arriving of Holloween, our site arranges a series of special offer programs for everybody who loves our traditional festival. In response to the theme o
Those old mysteries - 13 days ago
There are many mysteries present in our world waiting us to come across with great efforts, primarily can never be discovered. There are many tv shows paying attention on these mysteries, placed on their plainly thoughts. The collection of Pirates of the Caribbean Tetralogy DVD is the usual one arrested audiences’ appetite and fascination. I still remember the plots in the first film, when the
heroism and manliness - 13 days ago
Among all styles of detectives showing up in assortment tv shows, there are two investigators I love most not merely for their great investigator approaches, but also their courage and cleverness to struggle for justice. The first one is Luther in Luther Seasons 1-2 DVD, an motivated maker of internet connections and a whirlwind genius, who always take his job for a start with a large price for h
Dog’s nature - 13 days ago
Dogs are the best friends of human being with their faithful and obedient features. Sometimes we hope that human being can abstract some natural characteristics from dogs, so that relationship among human beings. There is a show focus on the character of dogs, named Wilfred DVD following a young man named Ryan and his neighbor's dog Wilfred. At first Ryan is suicidal, attempting to kill himself s
the mystery school - 14 days ago
Long times ago, there is a tale centering on a unknown school named Tower Prep which is an personal school for people with special capabilities, but none of the students realize where they are or exactly how they showed up, and there's no get away. Tower Prep DVD restores this story, demonstrates the tale back to the contemporary life. Tower Prep Season 1 DVD works on on one moment Ian Archer was
who loves Sheldon? - 14 days ago
How can I convey my pleasure when I observed Sheldon’s face yet again in the Emmy 2011 ceremony after six months later he left us with the finish of The Big Bang Theory Season 4 DVD, I’m so thrilled that Jim Parsons gained the Outstanding Actor in a Comedy Series conquer the lucky dog of this ceremony, modern family, who acquired five awards of comedy series. I never overlooked any episode of
the window opened by destiny - 14 days ago
For most people, youth age is much confused and anxiety with big dreams, big passion but narrow road, even worse, need to feeling their way forward in the darkness, there is no signpost, no guiding light, no map; the only thing they hold is the passion and desire toward their future life. But for those middle-aged men achieved nothing in their life who have to rising their family, things might be
ingenious law - 15 days ago
Tell the truth, some laws in American are very worthwhile to follow, besides reprimanded those less serious felonies with the most acceptable way, but also system for sociable people. There is a plot demonstrated in The Guardian Season 3 DVD, the main persona a corporate law firm sentenced to 1500 hours community service with Legal Services of Pittsburgh as the outcome of a drug indictment. As an
colony era is coming - 15 days ago
There is a science fiction show almost overlook by all men and women, but I’ve critique it yesterday and came across that it’s worthy to encourage it once again. The story of Battlestar Galactica DVD is set in a remote star system, where a world of humans existence on a series of planets regarded as the Twelve Colonies. After a combat of the Colonies against a cybernetic race of their own cre
The life of a small group - 15 days ago
Directors always pretend to depict the social life with the small life of a small typical group relating to the real issues happened in our daily life as well as letting us comprehend our living status quo with combining a serious of social problems in a small circle. There’s no doubt that Entourage DVD is a typical one achieved consistency praise and a long-term support, focus on the life of a

All crap!
6 October '11 | 7:37am
Adminstrator Wrote:
They sponsor this website and have a right to be here.

The forums I've seen, admittedly not that many, have had certain rules about spam and certain opinions about hijacking threads etc. These sort of ads are normally excluded rather than been as having a right to be there. The ads on this site's forums look like they are made on lunch break by guys who work 419 scams. Compare these forum ads to the slick flash ones from the major windsurf brands on the home page. Get rid of this tacky spam stuff I says.
It also makes our site more visible to search engines, as it appears dynamic and ever changing. Honestly, they help us to help you. Please buy Dexter Season 1, it's for the children.
6 October '11 | 11:57am
Administrator Wrote:
> It also makes our site more visible to search
> engines, as it appears dynamic and ever changing.
> Honestly, they help us to help you. Please buy
> Dexter Season 1, it's for the children.

People brought to the site when they google Teen Wolf as against people who don't want spamtastic forums?
brilliant!! was wondering when people were going to crack
i haven't bothered with the site for ages since all this crap started
just goes to show how the corporate takeovers will always diminish the integrity of something meant for enthusiasts.
greedy greedy greedy
Adrian where are you? non of this was happening when you were in the driving seat
time to sell out guys
now where can i get a new set of golf clubs at an affordable price . . . . ?
yeah, i agree, someone *cough*administrator*cough* needs to actually do something about current users, not let spammers spam just so that boardseeker is high on google search ratings. no one cares whether an ipad 2 is any good or not. the forum was made for advice and stuff, not just some crap advertising scams.
6 October '11 | 6:26pm
Who runs the admin for boardseeker forums I wonder?
it'll be some goon in a suit, in an office, in a city, so far away from the world of windsurfing. more than likely someone who has never windsurfed or indeed has any interest in the watersports genre, who is just trying to make more money so they can buy that slightly higher spec Audi like their mate at the golf club . . . . . etc etc etc
do you really think that the 'administrator' is actually an admin, or just some guy winding you up while mpora's crazy business strategy has almost certainly put this forum on the lowest of the lowest priority lists?

ps. this is not the guy who wrote the above 2 messages from 'administrator' merely a demonstration of how easy it is to be a self proclaimed admin!
this also isn't adrian... or is it???.... its not....

dont believe everything u read online.
7 October '11 | 4:13am
Yeah, people can post claiming to be admin, or editor, or levi roots etc. Is there a real moderator with ability remove the ads? Its just a pity to see all that rubbish which prevents people from getting something more out of the site (unless that something is a Teen Wolf DVD or whatever).
7 October '11 | 4:22am
Part of the problem seems to be that the most recent forum posts get a link on the boardseeker home page, so if you place a spam ad in a forum it gets a prominent spot. Tempting place to put your spam.
is 'Sparrow' a real sparrow i wonder . . . . . . .
the plot thickens
Stop messing around. I am the only admin and I seriously doubt if you are Levi Roots, Runny Ash or even a sparrow. We need to save the children, and the only way to do that is get more traffic. Our sponsors appreciate the extra traffic, even if you don't. This site doesn't cost you anything, and all our costs are absorbed by the spammers donating their time and effort.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message