Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
Re: This is a forum for windsurfing not crap like new tv shows and other crap!
7 October '11 | 6:30pm
Ok i'll come clean i'm not a sparrow i am just a mere man, but a man with many questions about this because i'm sure boardseeker was doing ok without the help of Teen wolf and golf clubs before!
And i'm sure most companies that want to advertise on a website have to pay for the space and right to advertise on the site, and all this about bringing more people to the website is crap, why would a couch potatoe that is in love with teenage vampire-wolf-things and tweed wearing golfers want to come to a site about the best sport in the world??

Craig 'sparrow' Humphreys
7 October '11 | 6:52pm
Yeah, and what's all this about the only way to save the children being more web traffic? And all this we must save the children? Its like MJ came back as a spammer.
who the heck are these people and why can't they just fck off back to where they've come from. this was a bloody good alternative to the boards forum with that basher clown before they came around.
Someone mention my name? What's going on now?
is there any toe-in going on?
Chris go back to your lake, locals only. I know some surfers that'll put some nails in in your tyres.
Aaaah, all is well with the world again . . . . . .
11 October '11 | 7:19pm
Sorry guys - afraid it is a windsurfer here (and genuinely admin, honest!) the guys in the suits at mpora don't come near here!

Anyway, I've just burnt the offenders that I could find, but just to check – did anyone hit 'report'? Because if so there's a breakdown somewhere that needs addressing.
11 October '11 | 9:25pm
Ah - yes, afraid so. Then it should be bottom right of each post?

Sorry, will check in as often as I remember, but in theory reporting should get out attention...
12 October '11 | 1:27am
Thank you admin, it looks alot cleaner now its been taken care off.

Cheers
14 October '11 | 9:12pm
> Anyway, I've just burnt the offenders that I could
> find, but just to check – did anyone hit
> 'report'? Because if so there's a breakdown
> somewhere that needs addressing.

Admin, I just reported a couple if that helps.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message