Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
90-100ltr wave boards - twin or quad?
29 April '12 | 5:26pm
Hiya,

I'm looking at getting a 90-100ltr wave board for lighter wind days.

I want something thats going to be good for frontside riding without sacrificing jumping performance (although I want to ride more tbh).

Have heard good things about the Quatro Tempo 92 & Tabou DaCurve 91TE but not sure... What about Fanatic?

I sail down in between Henistbury head - Avon - Bournemouth - Poole - read cross shore / cross on waves/ wind - so want a board to suit those conditions. Although something that can handle decent waves too if I go to Cornwall for a w/e would be cool.

I'm 90kgs, usually sail an 80ltr evo - so want something to add to this for lighter wind days - ie float out and ride / wind drops I can change board rather than sail...

Anyone out there own either of the above or a fantatic and can recommend?

Cheers

Jonny
Re: 90-100ltr wave boards - twin or quad?
26 May '13 | 8:40am
Hi,

Just wondering if you ever try the quads as twinns to see
if the board would perform better or not.
I have had a twinn fin and now have 2 quads, but prefer
the twinn fin from what i have tried and had feedback from other
wave sailors in my area they agree.
I will try my boards as twinns when i get around to ordering the
blanks for the thrusters.
Can you tell me from a technical side what changes in performance
should be made or lost by removing the thrusters.

Thanks..
Re: 90-100ltr wave boards - twin or quad?
27 June '14 | 2:28am
Ping G25 Pink Driver Actually, we’ve already been. That wasn’t my round; it was Woods’s round at Congressional Country Club on Thursday in his first round back on the PGA Tour after having back surgery. He made every hacker’s heart swell with pride. We often take a winter off between golf seasons. The rain banging against my windows and soaking the grass didn't bother me. Only one thing mattered on Thursday, June 19, 2014: finding a way to play 100 holes of golf at Hickory Nut Golf Course.

ping g15 driver review I think it opens up the Midwest. We obviously want to keep all the best New Jersey golfers in state because of the (scholarship) money for sure. Sometimes I'm finding if there are two or three Jersey kids who really could make an impact on our program, sometimes they just want to get out of the state because they've lived here their whole life.

PING K15 Driver Commissioners Mary Lou Berger, Priscilla Taylor, Paulette Burdick, Hal Valeche and Shelley Vana voted for allowing development on the old Mizner Trail golf course. Commissioners Steven Abrams and Jess Santamaria voted against the development plans.

Ping G20 driver Indeed, Woods, who had back surgery in March, will play at the Quicken Loans National Championship at Congressional this week. Woods has not played competitively in almost four months.
“There’s a curiosity factor, obviously,” said McCord, who is eager to see how Woods manages his game. “I can’t wait. It’s going to be fun to watch to see if he changed anything. Does he go to a different kind of swing? It’s all going to be interesting.”

http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/Titleist-CB-714-Irons-311.html
http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/Titleist-MB-714-Irons-310.html
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message