Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

fsw 110 liters

Posted by The Man 
fsw 110 liters
9 August '09 | 2:24pm
Hello, unfortunatly my 2007 fsw rrd 110 liters is broken on flat water windsurfing in Rosas, Spain.
Now i want a new 110 fsw board but im questioning if i thake the new fsw rrd?
We are 3 years further and im thinking that the board are much furder.
Im sailing all year round on the coast of holland in waves and 3 weeks a year in Rosas, Spain for freeriding and little freestyle.
im hoping on good information.
My skills are good and im 38 years and 100 kg`s.
gr the man
Jem Hall
Re: fsw 110 liters
20 August '09 | 1:39am
hey, you could get the 08 / 09 rrd fsw 110 which you will find smoother to carve, looser and with more top end than your previous 07 RRD. Or the fsw 111 from RRD at 65cms wide will be out now. This is faster, has more pop and is looser again due to a narrower tail and more tail kick in the rocker line. It has a very exciting feel to it and is quite different to the fsws from 07 - 09. The new shapes in the 2010 FSW line are 85, 91, 96, 101 and 111. The 75 and 120 complete the range and are the same shape as last years boards and they all have the pimp graphics that we know and love. The high tech construction is LTD edition and the lower tech is called X - tech.

hope this helps, wishing you good sailing,
Jem
Re: fsw 110 liters
20 August '09 | 10:38pm
thnx jem 4 the info.
I`m wondering how the 111 liters would be compareble to the test of the fsw 85 liters?
In the test the jp, starboard and rrd come`s out the best.
But they where more happy withe the Kode than Rrd.
Would i be considering to take the Kode before the RRD?
The rrd comes out here in holland in oktober so i hope i can get as much info as i can...
greetzz the man.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message