Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
Murray Saunders
RE: Demo Gear Available
7 September '09 | 2:26pm
Hi Guys,

I'm Murray. I work for Zero Gravity Distribution (www.zerogravitydistribution.co.uk).

After a GREAT National Windsurfing Festival i thought that it was worth putting together a mailing list so that i can let everyone know where i will be with the new demo kit so that you can all try out the gear from Quatro and GOYA.

As some of you are aware both Quatro and Goya are based out in Maui. Francisco Goya heads up the GOYA brand and the shaping guru Keith Teboul is behind Quatro. Both the guys are at the top of their game and are easily the most stoked windsurfers out there.

Both Goya and Quatro have brought out a new range of twin fins. Quatro have released their TEMPO. The tempo, like the RHYTHM, is one of the best performing twin fins on the market. It's quick to plane, super snappy in the turns and offers unbelievable control. For those looking for a dedicated twin fin design that is perfect for UK conditions then the TEMPO is for you.

From GOYA we have the new CUSTOM TWIN FIN. This board is unlike any other twin fin. Unreal grip in the turn making it super rewarding in the waves. With the custom you get a unique combination of speed and control that will never let you down.

We also have the all new GOYA Eclipse sail range. This is the brain child of Levi Siver and Jason Diffin. This is arguably the best made sail on the market, bullet proof. They have managed to keep the weight down and have produced a sail that really performs, test winning.

All of the Gear is available to test. If you email me i'll add you to the mailing list and let you know where i'll be sailing. Hopefully we can all hit the water and you can get a good idea of what these boards and sails are capable of.

See you on the water..

Murray Saunders

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message