Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites

new 90 l wave test

Posted by steve 
steve
new 90 l wave test
3 September '11 | 12:28am
Why didnt the test team, test the new JP twinser quad92???singel truster was in the last test as well!!!=(
Re: new 90 l wave test
4 September '11 | 9:04am
Agreed. I was also disappointed not to see this board in the test. Come on boardseeker.
blenderson
4 September '11 | 10:32am
because jps' are shite?
snapperstve
4 September '11 | 1:05pm
might be because 2012 JP quad is same shape, different graphics as 2011 JP quad..

JP single thruster new shape for 2012

but i could be wrong..
adrian@boardseeker.com
4 September '11 | 2:10pm
Snappersteve is pretty much right. We always let the brands choose which board they want to supply - we tell them the criteria we will test to and they choose the board they think will be most relevant...

In this case, JP decided to submit their single thruster and put their Twinser quad into the 75 test...
steve
4 September '11 | 5:54pm
ooki...thanx for a good answe!!!=)
i dont belive there is any bad wave boards brand in 2012=)for you hwo thinks jp is shait!!!
Fock
4 September '11 | 6:39pm
Hi guys! What about the Quadster 91? Tried it? Or another size? Would like some info soon... I think it rips in waves, no doubt, but what about Getup&Go, speed & sideonshore conditions?

If you get something for me, would be cool.

Btw, the test seems really good once again.

If i had only one critical thing to say, it would be : don't forget we like your test 'cause at the beginning they were talking about boards we don't see in other tests...You do it well testing Big waveboards, but it loses some credibility when we see Tabou Pocket against Fanatic/Goya Quad. For example i would like to see F2 barracuda, OES quad, tabou quadster, quatro quad LS... (against fanatic/goya quad for example, they are the real rivals...). Maybe you should ask for some boards, not only let the brand choose.
That's only my feeling....
13 September '11 | 3:59am
adrian@boardseeker.com Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Snappersteve is pretty much right. We always let
> the brands choose which board they want to supply
> - we tell them the criteria we will test to and
> they choose the board they think will be most
> relevant...
>
> In this case, JP decided to submit their single
> thruster and put their Twinser quad into the 75
> test...

Adrian, when can we expect the 75 litre test?
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message