Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
Adam Cropper
Starboard Quod fin setup
15 November '11 | 6:44pm
Have you guys ever tested or know much about the starboad 2011 quad, if so can you advise on best fins to put in it.

At the moment I have just bought the board after trying it in crossoff logo waves, it ripped! love it, hence bought it and selling my twin fin, but id like to work out best fin set ups and might buy some light wind or maybe high wind options.

At the mo I have large fins in the front and small ones in the back, this seems the only option as the front ones are a different box, would it be worth getting smaller fins for high wind 4.2 weather? or bigger back and smaller fronts?

Anyway just incase anyone has any views, its all of interest to me. has anyone tryed it with just the small rear fins? How big are fins available that fit the MCS style surf board box??

I keep noticing that most quads have biggest fins in back, then smaller in front, how come this is not the case with my quad? Works great as is, especially on the top turn, just interested to learn more...

thanx,
Adam
Adam Cropper
Re: Starboard Quod fin setup
15 November '11 | 6:52pm
BTW it is the 81or 82 litre quad
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB