Hello, welcome to Boardseeker Windsurfing Magazine please use the links below to jump to a specific section.

Navigation Search Content Other Mpora Sites
Toby Munson
Wave board litres
13 February '12 | 5:41pm
Im looking at getting a new board and I'm keen to venture into the world of wave sailing. I'm about 85-90kg

At the moment i used a 97L 2009 skate. Which satisfies my need for freestyle.

having come up north for uni my local spots are all waves, this means my skate isn't the best.

I've found a couple of really nice wave boards, great condition and around my price range. However, I'm not sure whether i would be able to sail them.

I'm an ok sailor just advancing through the beginnings of freestyle moves and a couple of loops. but would an 85L wave board be too small for me or is this ok?

thoughts, advise and opinions would be awesome

cheers
Re: Wave board litres
27 February '12 | 1:34pm
85 ltrs would be fine as a high wind wave board especialy if its a single fin. Quads etc - you would be better with a 90 ltr but if buying second hand etc you might not have the choice.

When you say waves up noth where do you mean?

[www.sailrepair.co.uk]
[www.maverx.co.uk]
wei
Re: Wave board litres
28 March '12 | 8:09am
Selecting a Instructor bag can not only settle your trend need but additionally keep your money.I hope you could possibly get your ideal bags on the earliest chance.Obviously,In that fashionable pattern, modern women tend not to fulfill with 1 bag.It is definitely crucial to ladies.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Attachments:
  • Valid attachments: gif, jpg, jpeg, png
  • No file can be larger than 400 KB
  • 5 more file(s) can be attached to this message